Scientific Program Highlights
EXPERTS ADVICE :
- How to Prepare for MD, DA & DNB theory and viva Examinations
CASE DISCUSSIONS :
- Pregnancy induced hypertension for emergency cesarean section.
- Patient with DKA for below knee amputation: Peri-operative morbidity/mortality.
- Live related Kidney Transplantation.
- Obese patient for Bariatric surgery.
- Anaesthesia for Diabetic Mellitus patients with multiple co-morbidities
- Anaesthetic considerations in Maxillo-facial injuries and Airway emergencies: Pearls for the anaesthesiologist
- Regional anaesthesia for upper limb surgeries: Complications of Brachial Plexus Blocks
- IHD patients for non-cardiac surgeries: Cardiac risk reduction strategies in non-cardiac surgeries
- Neonate and Premature children: Anaesthetic implications
- Anaesthesia for SOL coming for bifrontal craniotomy
- Patient with Pheochromocytoma for Laparoscopic excision
- Hypertensive disorders of pregnancy and anaesthetic implications
- Anaesthesia for Robotic surgeries
- Critical care in Head injured patients
- What is the optimal TV and PEEP for my patients in ARDS?: An update
- What should be the ventilator settings for major surgeries under G.A.?
- Pro and con session on supraglottic airway devises
PROBLEM-BASED LEARNING SESSIONS
- Delayed emergence from anaesthesia
- Hypoxemia in the recovery room / PACU after thyroidectomy
- Post CABG patient with AICD pacemaker
- VATS for lobectomy
- Elderly patient with CAD & HTN for TURP
- Patient with Liver Disease for laparoscopy and procedure
- Thyroid disease and anaesthesia for thyroidectomy,
- Elderly patients with co-morbidities posted for spine surgeries and anaesthetic implications
- Patient with a gunshot injury to the abdomen in shock: Massive blood Transfusion Protocols
- Pregnant patients with Mitral stenosis for C-section
- Patient with cardiomyopathy & Heart failure for emergency surgery.
- Viva-DRUGS + x-ray
- Viva-ABG + PFT
- Viva- ECG + CAPNOGRAM
- Viva- ANAESTHESIA MACHINE + EQUIPMENT